Being a member of CROA means being part of the CROA Community, the biggest network of children's rights workers in the UK.
Who are our members?
Our members work across a broad range of services, interests and professions.
Though we started out as a member organisation for Children’s Rights Officers and Advocates we’ve grown to encompass many other professions including Participation Workers, IV Co-ordinators, Team Leaders and LAC Development Managers. Our flexibility, combined with our unwavering focus on children’s rights, means that we have something to offer every professional concerned with the rights of children in England.
Here’s what you get when you join
- A 12 month subscription to our information and support service including:
- The CROA Weekly Wrap keeping you up to date on the latest news, updates and opinions from the children’s rights and advocacy sector
- Access to our legal helpline for children’s rights issues
- Advance notice on CROA events, training and conferences
- Inclusive membership of your regional CROA group and access to regional meetings – the best way to access peer support and hear about best practice
- Free access to regular legal update seminars - so you're always up to speed on how to use the law to help your clients
- Free access to CROA Members Online – the only social and occupational networking site for children’s rights officers, advocates and participation workers.
- At least 10% discount on all CROA training and publications including Total Respect training and packs
- Inclusion on our new and improved self-service database – ensuring that you have a public, accessible and ‘findable’ profile with CROA
- The opportunity to debate and discuss policy and practice, and have CROA represent your views to government and policymakers
As a CROA member you do not formally endorse or ‘sign up’ to a statement of aims, but share the goal of protecting and advancing children’s rights.
- Eligibility to stand for CROA’s Management Board and full voting rights
Download a membership flyer here.
For prices and to join CROA click here.